We are pleased to announce the launch of the 4th course “DIGITAL SKILLS COURSE” , within the framework of the project „Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia”, reference number: 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP.
✅ Start: 1 November 2021
✅ Duration: over 4 weeks
✅ Lead Partner: “RISEBA” University of Business, Arts and Technology /Latvia
✅ Working language: English
✅ Location: ZOOM
✅ Deadline: 14 October 2021
✅ Agenda: https://docs.google.com/…/1Px0fmpmIurWARFwErMcumP—pQ…/edit…
MODULE I. Business communication🔥
1. Types of communication and basic communicative skills;
2. Verbal communication / Non-verbal communication.
3. Challenges of communication in digital era
4. Personal branding (business appearance and self-presentation);
5. Public presentation skills (pitch presentation)
6. Leadership and talent management.
MODULE II. Digitalization🔥
1. Digital communication strategy
2. Effective management of digital communication;
3. Why do business models matter?
4. 10 steps to reach your audience.
MODULE III. Social media🔥
1. Social Media Marketing (research and strategy)
2. Social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Basic Vkontakte, Odnoklaassniki, LinkedIn, TikTok, Clubhouse);
3. Targeted advertising in social media platforms;
4. Analytics and reporting.
MODULE IV. Digital platforms🔥
1. Market research
2. Digital Platforms — overview
3. Shopify — Build a world-class webstore in 1 hour without any coding.
4. SEO / Email Marketing / Chatbots
5. Ecommerce (Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, websites, Omnichannel solutions, Fullfillment centres, Dropshipping)
MODULE V. Digital tools for communication🔥
1. Online teaching;
2. Digital communication with students.
3. Technology for study course content creation
4. Establishment of a support system
5. Development of teaching materials
The project is funded by the European Commission – Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture — within the Erasmus+ programme.