ERASMUS + KA2, CBHE
CONNECTING UNIVERSITIES-INDUSTRY THROUGH SMART ENTREPRENEURIAL COOPERATION
AND COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE OF STUDENTS IN MOLDOVA, GEORGIA AND ARMENIA (CONNECT)
Moldova State University
- Moldova State University
- State Agrarian University of Moldova
- Academy of Music, Theatre and Fine Arts
- Technical State University
- Alecu Russo Balti State University
- “IMPULS” NGO
- Brusov State University
- Vanadzor State University after H. Tumanyan
- Association for Creative-Innovative and Sustainable Development NGO
- Ilia State University
- Shota Rustaveli Theatre and Film Georgia State University
- National University of Theatre and Film “I.L. Caragiale”, Romania
- “RISEBA” University of Business, Arts and Technology, Latvia
- Anthology Management, Bulgaria
- Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
The wider objective of the project: to reinforce university-industry relationships based on the smart (tailored) entrepreneurial approach in HEIs from Eastern Partnership countries and enhancement of students’ and graduates’ competitive intelligence (behaviors, skills, mindsets) and their ability to create jobs.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- Increase the teaching and learning capacity of MD, AM, GE universities thanks to the Programme Countries best practice on entrepreneurship, digital, communication, and artistic/self-expression education.
- Improve students’ entrepreneurial behaviors, skills, mindsets of future start-ups, and support recently incorporated companies at university settings.
- Foster the infrastructure of co-creative hubs which support students who generate, develop, market their own innovative ideas through entrepreneurship &/or open innovation in three EaP countries.
- Introduce & implement the new and innovative form of the interconnection of university-enterprise systems through join activities.
- Improve involvement of students who do not automatically come into contact with entrepreneurial studies and enhance problem-based learning, entrepreneurial skills, behaviours, mindsets through the interdisciplinary approach by revising of curricula and dissemination events.
The CONNECT project is coordinated by Gohar Dokholyan, International Relations and Grants Promotion Specialist (contact person), Varduhi Hovsepyan, Vice Rector for Scientific Affairs, Heghine Ohanyan, Associate Professor of the Chair of Mathematics and Informatics, and Hrayr Papoyan, Acting Head of the Chair of Economics, Law and Management.